Work with Bupa Dental Care and you’ll enjoy freedom on a scale that’s sure to put a smile on your face. We trust our dentists to deliver the best care. So as well as quality equipment and first-class support, we’ll give you the space and time to treat patients the way you think best.
Stability, career growth, a sense of community
Everybody is different.
We’re at different life stages, we may have different beliefs, and sometimes we want different things in our professional lives. At Bupa we embrace difference, it’s what makes us better.
We want to offer you a choice to shape the career that’s best for you.
Our aim is simple: to be the most trusted provider of dental care in the UK and Ireland, putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. We can only truly stand behind this if we cater for our people who need something different. Whether that be the security of a salary, additional benefits or paid annual leave, the Employed Dentist role with us could be just what you were looking for.
We’ve been recognised
– Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers (no. 7)
– LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019 (no. 5) Read here
– Young Dentist of the Year 2019 (Michael Crilly) – The Dentistry Awards Read here
Irish Dentistry Awards
- Blueapple Dental Care – Best Patient Care and Practice of the Year (Ireland & Ulster)
- Irish Dentistry’s Rising Star – Michael Crilly, Blue Apple Dental Care
- Bupa Dental Dare Bangor Springhill – Most Valuable Team Member, Abbe Mackenzie
Private Dentistry Awards
- Total Dental Care London – Best Patient Care
- Arnica Dental Care Cheltenham – Best Treatment of Nervous Patients
- BDC London Bank – Highly Commended in Best Treatment Of Nervous Patients
The Dentistry Awards
- Michael Crilly, Blueapple Dental Care – Young Dentist of the Year