We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well established Bupa Dental Care practice in Caernarfon, North Wales.
Associate Dentist vacancy details:
- Upto £5,800 Upfront Performance Reward
- 5 days per week
- Up to 7,000 UDAs
- Great private earning potential
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care:
- 15% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Access to Bupa Dental Enhanced Skills Practitioner Programme Accredited Tier 2 courses in Endodontics, Periodontics and Oral Surgery run by our specialist clinical team
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support – giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
This modern four surgery practice serves the local community and surrounding areas. The practice offers Therapist services, R4 Kodak Software, digital x-ray processing, has well equipped air-conditioned surgeries and an excellent team of qualified experienced support staff.
Located on the edge of the Snowdonia National Park with its beautiful scenery, the village is just three miles from the popular harbour side town of Porthmadog and stunning beaches with ample parking spaces. All of which adds positivity to your working environment, helping you enjoy the location you work in.
Your career at Bupa Dental Care:
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best – and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately – we’re the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK – giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.
Why we’re different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.