Field Dental Nurse – Working across 3 sites Harewood, Harrogate and The Raglan Suite
Full time hours – 30+ per week.
Here at Bupa Dental Care our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
As a Field Dental Nurse you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.
Qualified Field Dental Nurse responsibilities:
- Providing clinical chairside support to dentists
- Working in multiple locations within a 1 hour radius of your base practice
- Ensuring CQC requirements are met
- Providing excellent patient care
- Updating patient records
- Setting up decontamination of instruments
- Reception duties
Skills and experience:
- GDC Registered
- Driving licence and access to your own transport
- Willingness to travel
- Enjoys working in different practices with a range of specialist and practitioners
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Preferred SOE/R4 experience
- Strong communication skills
Salary and benefits:
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Reimbursed business mileage and a £200 car allowance
- Work phone provided
- Fully funded CPD training, GDC registration, DBS and Professional Indemnity, saving you over £500 per year
- Established progression and development – including opportunities to further your skills in professional courses, such as Implants, Radiography, Sedation, Orthodontics and more
- Modern surgeries and dental software systems
- Practice Manager Academy – our training programme for those looking to progress into practice management
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- Long service recognition
- Your Dental Nurse uniform will be provided
- Contributory pension scheme
- Competitive staff benefits including discounts in over 7000 retailers and even a day off for your wedding!
- 20% saving on Bupa travel insurance
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee referral scheme
- Access to Wagestream – an app that allows you to track and instantly access your earned wages, meaning you are in control of when you get paid
- Discounted gym membership
- Free access to Digital GP in partnership with Babylon. You have access to an unlimited number of appointments 24/7, normally available within two hours.
- Access to Smile Everyday – a range of health products and services
- Discounted dental insurance that can be extended to family members
- Discounted health assessments
- Access to Bupa Boost app and a health check
We’re proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World’s best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic and expanding healthcare business as a Field Dental Nurse, with lots of support on offer, great benefits and friendly teams, we would love to hear from you!