Dental Hygienist – Dover
Here at Bupa Dental Care our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
As a Hygienist you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, a well-managed appointment book, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.
Dental Hygienist vacancy details:
- Thursdays 09:00-17:00
- Great Private earning potential
- Additional discount for utilising our Labs
- Continuous Professional Development
Bupa Dental Care in Dover is well-established with 4 modern & fully computerised surgeries, utilising R4 and digital x-rays.
The practice is located in the heart of the town, which is opposite the bus station and a 5 min walk from the train station. The practice has been given a facelift in the last 2 years, leaving it looking new and fresh. The surgeries are well equipped and we have excellent support staff including a very stable team of Dental Nurses.
On-site free parking available
Benefits of your associateship with Bupa Dental Care as a Dental Hygienist
- Discounted Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Access to discounted indemnity
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support – giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Your career at Bupa Dental Care
Our aim is simple: to deliver world-class patient care in dentistry. We do this by putting our patients and people at the heart of everything we do. This means we give you the clinical freedom to be your best – and a range of opportunities to continually develop your career with us.
We’ve chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately – we’re the largest provider of private dentistry in the UK – giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice.
Why we’re different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
We’re proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World’s best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.