Bupa Dental Care – Lead Dental Nurse – Woking Westfield Road
Full time 33 hours
Here at Bupa our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
Woking Westfield Road is part of our Platinum range of practices, which offer private dental care and specialist treatments in exclusive, luxury settings.
As a Private Lead Dental Nurse you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.
Private Lead Dental Nurse skills and experience:
- Confident leading a team
- GDC Registered
- Preferred SOE/R4 experience
- Ensure CQC requirements are met and manage audits
- Oversee reception and staff rotas
- Update patient records
- Set up decontamination of instruments
- Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Undertake some reception duties
- Personable, positive and enthusiastic with a great customer focus
- Strong communication skills
- Provide excellent patient care
Salary and benefits:
- Training costs covered
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Free CPD courses provided
- Costs covered for GDC registration, DBS and Professional Indemnity – saving you over £500 per year
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- Modern surgeries and dental software systems
- Long service recognition
- Your Dental Nurse uniform will be provided
- Contributory pension scheme
- Discounts in over 7000 retailers with My Bupa Perks
- A day off for your wedding
- 20% saving on Bupa travel insurance
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee referral scheme
- Access to Wagestream – an app that allows you to track and instantly access your earned wages, meaning you are in control of when you get paid
- Discounted gym membership
- Free access to Digital GP in partnership with Babylon. You have access to an unlimited number of appointments 24/7, normally available within two hours
- Access to Smile Everyday – a range of health products and services
- Discounted dental insurance that can be extended to family members
- Discounted health assessments
- Access to Bupa Boost app and a health check
We’re proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World’s best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic and expanding healthcare business as a Private Lead Dental Nurse, with lots of support on offer, great benefits and friendly teams, we would love to hear from you!