Bristol Whitchurch – Full-time – 37.5 hours per week
Here at Bupa Dental Care our people are at the heart of everything we do, because we care. We have created environments where people can look forward to coming to work, feel empowered and benefit from working collaboratively with brilliant & talented experts.
As a Practice Manager you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.
Dental experience is obviously a bonus but this role is also a great career step for Store Managers in retail and any other people management roles that fit the criteria below.
Practice Manager responsibilities:
- Coaching, leading & developing a high performing practice team in a positive environment for both staff and patients
- Planning income targets for the practice, then reviewing & analysing P&L to ensure you achieve or exceed these targets
- Monitoring KPIs & support clinicians to achieve their targets
- Proactively marketing your practice to drive patient numbers
- Ensuring the practice meets CQC and legislative guidelines (as the CQC registered manager)
- Effectively manage the recruitment & selection for all practice staff
Practice Manager skills and experience:
- Commercially minded
- Confident leading a team of between 7 – 15 staff
- Understanding how to generate income and control costs
- Able to face into difficult conversations & deal promptly with issues when they arise
- Comfortable conversing with people from all walks of life, including dentists, patients and your practice team
- Previous dental experience desirable but we also welcome applications from successful managers from other industries
Salary and benefits:
- Training costs covered
- A competitive starting salary and the opportunity to increase this through training and development
- Free CPD courses provided
- Established progression and development – including the Operational Management Academy
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- Modern surgeries and dental software systems
- Long service recognition
- Your uniform will be provided
- Contributory pension scheme
- Competitive staff benefits including discounts in over 7000 retailers and even a day off for your wedding!
- 20% saving on Bupa travel insurance
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee referral scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to Smile Everyday – a range of health products and services
- Discounted dental insurance that can be extended to family members
- Free annual flu jab
- Discounted health assessments
- Access to Bupa Boost app and a health check
If you or someone you know would be interested in working with a dynamic and expanding healthcare business as a Practice Manager, with lots of support on offer, great benefits and friendly teams, we would love to hear from you!