Bupa Dental Care – York Lawrence Street
Qualified Dental Nurse – Full Time
£500 Joining bonus.
Want to work with a company Forbes have named one of the world’s best employers? In a dental practice where you can proudly bring your whole self to work and contribute to the success of a truly global healthcare brand?
As a Dental Nurse at Bupa, you’ll be benefiting from an experienced practice team and exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.
Qualified Dental Nurse skills and experience required for this role:
- GDC Registered
- Preferred SOE/R4 experience
- Ensure CQC requirements are met
- Update patient records
- Set up decontamination of instruments
- Provide clinical chair-side support to dentists
- Undertake some reception duties
Your salary and benefits:
We make life better for millions. That includes yours. Our dental nurse benefits packages are one of the best in the industry because you make a difference to our patients – so we want to make sure you’re well rewarded for it. These include:
- From covering your GDC registration to your DBS and professional indemnity – we’ll save you hundreds of pounds and you can concentrate on great patient care and building your dental career with us
- To help with this we have established dental nurse career pathways leading to more senior roles, free specialist training and free CPD. Being part of Bupa means access to many different career opportunities across other parts of the business too.
- Your dental nurse uniform will be provided and free fit-tested PPE
- Competitive starting salary and contributory pension scheme
- Early access to your earned wages through Wagestream
- Discounts in over 7000 retailers – you can check out the amount of money you could be saving each month by using the MyBupaPerks savings calculator
- A day off for your wedding
- Discounted Bupa travel insurance
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee referral scheme
- Discounted gym membership which includes virtual classes
- Free access to a virtual GP. You have access to an unlimited number of appointments 24/7, normally available within two hours of booking.
- Access to Smile Everyday – a range of health products and services
- Discounted dental insurance that can be extended to family members
- Health assessments
- Access to Bupa Boost app and a health check
We’re proud to have been named one of the World’s Best Employers by Forbes and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
So why wait? Apply now to be part of a brilliant team, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives.